About The Wine Gang
Tom Cannavan of wine-pages.com, Jane Parkinson of BBC1's Saturday Kitchen, Ant Rose of The Independent, Jo Simon of House & Garden and David Williams of The Observer. Read about five of the UK's most respected noses!
Why Join The Wine Gang?
The wine Gang is an online publication, with the UK's most in-depth and independent assessment of thousands of wines that are on the shelves right now. Over 200 new wines added every month. But that's only the half of it...
- Full money-back guarantee - so why not try us?
- Five of the most experienced and respected wine critics in the UK
- We scrutinise the UK wine shelves like no other guide
- Fully searchable, 16,000-wine database
- Food and wine matching facility
- Exclusive member competitions - win wine, holidays and more
- First news on our fabulous wine events - and discount tickets for members
- Add your own rating and comments to the wines we review
- Life really is too short to drink bad wine.
Join us for just £1.66 per month
For less than the cost of a small skinny latte, join our fabulous community to drink better wines and uncover bargains. Just £19.99 for a full year's membership of The Gang.
Be part of Our Community
Receive our newsletter direct to your inbox twice per month, and come along to meet us and taste some fantastic wines at our events. Members can rate the wines we review too and leave comments too.